Questa discussione č chiusa.
X
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Messaggio originariamente postato da Marco M.
    un bel 3D complimenti....
    ogni tanto faccio qualcosa di buono o no?

Commenta

• Ora faccio anche io la mia parte......

Vi presento la mia DEA

Secondo voi chi č ????

There's a song that's inside of my soul...It's the one that I've tried to write over and over again....I'm awaken in the infinite cold...But you sing to me over and over and over again...So I lay my head back down...And I lift my hands and pray...To be only yours...I pray...To be only yours...I know now...You're my only hope...Sing to me the song of the stars...Of the galaxy dancing and laughing and laughing again...When it feels like my dreams are so far...Sing to me all the plans that you have for me over again...So I lay my head back down...And I lift my hands and pray...To be only yours...I pray...To be only yours...I know now...You're my only hope...I give you my destiny...I'm giving you all of me...I want your symphony...Singing in all that I am...At the top of my lungs...I'm giving Him all I have...So I lay my head back down...And I lift my hands and pray...To be only yours...I pray...To be only yours...I pray...To be only yours...I know now...You're my only hope...

Commenta

• Messaggio originariamente postato da CINELLINOS
        ogni tanto faccio qualcosa di buono o no?
        bravo!
        --->VENDO PUNTO GT!!!<---

COSWORTH?CLICCA--->1° CLUB UFFICIALE ITALIA & IL FORUM

POWERED BY AUTOTECNICA BOTTI

Commenta

• Street-Shark

So io chi č!!!

un gran gnocca!!!!
          --->VENDO PUNTO GT!!!<---

COSWORTH?CLICCA--->1° CLUB UFFICIALE ITALIA & IL FORUM

POWERED BY AUTOTECNICA BOTTI

Commenta

• jenna jameson

We Ride Together We Die Together Bad Boys For Life

Commenta

• Re: Street-Shark

Messaggio originariamente postato da Marco M.
              So io chi č!!!

un gran gnocca!!!!
              questo č sicuro
              There's a song that's inside of my soul...It's the one that I've tried to write over and over again....I'm awaken in the infinite cold...But you sing to me over and over and over again...So I lay my head back down...And I lift my hands and pray...To be only yours...I pray...To be only yours...I know now...You're my only hope...Sing to me the song of the stars...Of the galaxy dancing and laughing and laughing again...When it feels like my dreams are so far...Sing to me all the plans that you have for me over again...So I lay my head back down...And I lift my hands and pray...To be only yours...I pray...To be only yours...I know now...You're my only hope...I give you my destiny...I'm giving you all of me...I want your symphony...Singing in all that I am...At the top of my lungs...I'm giving Him all I have...So I lay my head back down...And I lift my hands and pray...To be only yours...I pray...To be only yours...I pray...To be only yours...I know now...You're my only hope...

Commenta

• Re: Street-Shark

Messaggio originariamente postato da Marco M.
                So io chi č!!!

un gran gnocca!!!!
                direi

Commenta

• Re: Re: Street-Shark

Messaggio originariamente postato da Street_Shark
                  questo č sicuro
                  eh si

Commenta

• grande Jenna!
                    Dark Schneider 19 anni Piacere!
                    non lasciare che la morale ti impedisca di fare ciō che č giusto
                    Non sei d'accordo con me?CLICCA QUA! OPPURE QUA!
                    Io so tutto su di te e sul tuo computer....
                    TBD WILL NEVER DIE
                    L'ottimismo VOLA!

Commenta

• ci son tante di quelle foto..... ma qui se le fai vedere te arrestano....

ci limitiamo al minimo

Commenta

Sto operando...
                      X