Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Leon Cupra 210cv o Corolla TS 192cv?

Ciao a tutti, devo prendere l'auto nuova............
    voi cosa prendereste tra la Leon Cupra R 210cv o la Corolla TS 192cv e perchè? (il prezzo è simile)

Magari mi schiarite un po' le idee!!! C Hauz
    http://www.elaborare.info/forum.aspx...ORE][/DIM]

Cupra R 210Cv Nera Inkazz

Re: Leon Cupra 210cv o Corolla TS 192cv?

Messaggio originariamente postato da xdarknessx
    Ciao a tutti, devo prendere l'auto nuova............
    voi cosa prendereste tra la Leon Cupra R 210cv o la Corolla TS 192cv e perchè? (il prezzo è simile)

Magari mi schiarite un po' le idee!!! C Hauz

la Cupra senza dubbio..... la corolla non me piace....

considera che consuma di più...... però costa meno l'assicurazione
    There's a song that's inside of my soul...It's the one that I've tried to write over and over again....I'm awaken in the infinite cold...But you sing to me over and over and over again...So I lay my head back down...And I lift my hands and pray...To be only yours...I pray...To be only yours...I know now...You're my only hope...Sing to me the song of the stars...Of the galaxy dancing and laughing and laughing again...When it feels like my dreams are so far...Sing to me all the plans that you have for me over again...So I lay my head back down...And I lift my hands and pray...To be only yours...I pray...To be only yours...I know now...You're my only hope...I give you my destiny...I'm giving you all of me...I want your symphony...Singing in all that I am...At the top of my lungs...I'm giving Him all I have...So I lay my head back down...And I lift my hands and pray...To be only yours...I pray...To be only yours...I pray...To be only yours...I know now...You're my only hope...

Commenta

leon!!!

Commenta

Le ho viste tutte e due in concessionario sono tutte e due 1.8.
        Leon mi è sembrata + aggressiva, Corolla forse + affidabile anke come garanzia di qualità del motore (quello della Celica).

Ho un dubbio però......... non è che hanno intenzione di fare un restyling o cambiare qualcosa sul Leon dato che è datato 2000 mentre Corolla 2002????
        http://www.elaborare.info/forum.aspx...ORE][/DIM]

Cupra R 210Cv Nera Inkazz

Commenta

Messaggio originariamente postato da xdarknessx
          Le ho viste tutte e due in concessionario sono tutte e due 1.8.
          Leon mi è sembrata + aggressiva, Corolla forse + affidabile anke come garanzia di qualità del motore (quello della Celica).

Ho un dubbio però......... non è che hanno intenzione di fare un restyling o cambiare qualcosa sul Leon dato che è datato 2000 mentre Corolla 2002????
          ero convinto che fosse 2.0 la corolla....

cmq la cupra sicuramente..... però non so se c'è un restyling in arrivo...
          There's a song that's inside of my soul...It's the one that I've tried to write over and over again....I'm awaken in the infinite cold...But you sing to me over and over and over again...So I lay my head back down...And I lift my hands and pray...To be only yours...I pray...To be only yours...I know now...You're my only hope...Sing to me the song of the stars...Of the galaxy dancing and laughing and laughing again...When it feels like my dreams are so far...Sing to me all the plans that you have for me over again...So I lay my head back down...And I lift my hands and pray...To be only yours...I pray...To be only yours...I know now...You're my only hope...I give you my destiny...I'm giving you all of me...I want your symphony...Singing in all that I am...At the top of my lungs...I'm giving Him all I have...So I lay my head back down...And I lift my hands and pray...To be only yours...I pray...To be only yours...I pray...To be only yours...I know now...You're my only hope...

Commenta

Sto operando...
          X