• Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Guida spettacolosa

Senza parole
    http://www.noflatbatteries.com/videos/ChrisEvans.wmv
    Vicenza eXtreme Team
    If in doubt, increase boost.
    Lights for beginners: Red = Stop. Green = Go. Amber = Go faster. Blue = Warp factor 10.

Re: Guida spettacolosa

Originariamente inviato da Graffio
    direi ke sa guidare...
    Non preoccuparti mai di ciò ke gli altri pensano di te, sono troppo occupati a pensare ciò ke tu stai pensando di loro!!!
    L'unica persona per cui vale la pena di piangere e colei ke non ti farà mai piangere!!!!
    Non è importante quante volte cadi, è importante la velocità con la quale riesci a rialzarti!!!
    Quelli del Puffin... SOCIO N.1

Commenta

Sticazzi, che manico
      I love it when a plan comes together

Commenta

molto bravo
        credo nel turbo... unico strumento in grado di regalare prestazioni ed emozioni

Commenta

mortacci! :shock:

Commenta

Ma questo qua è un grande......

Commenta

Spettacolo!!

Commenta

complimenti sopratutto senza freno a mano.

Commenta

sai quante ne ha rotte prima di guidare così..... veramente bravo
                  There's a song that's inside of my soul...It's the one that I've tried to write over and over again....I'm awaken in the infinite cold...But you sing to me over and over and over again...So I lay my head back down...And I lift my hands and pray...To be only yours...I pray...To be only yours...I know now...You're my only hope...Sing to me the song of the stars...Of the galaxy dancing and laughing and laughing again...When it feels like my dreams are so far...Sing to me all the plans that you have for me over again...So I lay my head back down...And I lift my hands and pray...To be only yours...I pray...To be only yours...I know now...You're my only hope...I give you my destiny...I'm giving you all of me...I want your symphony...Singing in all that I am...At the top of my lungs...I'm giving Him all I have...So I lay my head back down...And I lift my hands and pray...To be only yours...I pray...To be only yours...I pray...To be only yours...I know now...You're my only hope...

Commenta

lo faccio ank'io con la cinquecento...

| My Website | My Blog | My Flickr |

Commenta

Sto operando...
                    X