X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Re: Gumball 3000 IN ITALIA!!

quale pirla gli può dire di no....

Uk Garage le importa.... ma ne fanno solo 500 all'anno...
    There's a song that's inside of my soul...It's the one that I've tried to write over and over again....I'm awaken in the infinite cold...But you sing to me over and over and over again...So I lay my head back down...And I lift my hands and pray...To be only yours...I pray...To be only yours...I know now...You're my only hope...Sing to me the song of the stars...Of the galaxy dancing and laughing and laughing again...When it feels like my dreams are so far...Sing to me all the plans that you have for me over again...So I lay my head back down...And I lift my hands and pray...To be only yours...I pray...To be only yours...I know now...You're my only hope...I give you my destiny...I'm giving you all of me...I want your symphony...Singing in all that I am...At the top of my lungs...I'm giving Him all I have...So I lay my head back down...And I lift my hands and pray...To be only yours...I pray...To be only yours...I pray...To be only yours...I know now...You're my only hope...

Commenta

l'importatore ufficiale europeo e risi!!! della dr sportequipe, che ha creato un polo enorme in molise in cui è concessionario di una marea di marchi.

Commenta

io la mc12 maserati l'ho vista andare vicino a maranello, sembra che abbia la carreggiata di uno scania
        POTETE AVERE TUTTE LE MACCHINE POTENTI E PERFORMANTI DEL MONDO.. MA LA M FA TENDENZA!!

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da hellborne
          l'importatore ufficiale europeo e risi!!! della dr sportequipe, che ha creato un polo enorme in molise in cui è concessionario di una marea di marchi.
          si ma UK le procura... poi boh...

appena avrò 500.000 euro da spendere x una macchina mi porrò il problema da chi andare
          There's a song that's inside of my soul...It's the one that I've tried to write over and over again....I'm awaken in the infinite cold...But you sing to me over and over and over again...So I lay my head back down...And I lift my hands and pray...To be only yours...I pray...To be only yours...I know now...You're my only hope...Sing to me the song of the stars...Of the galaxy dancing and laughing and laughing again...When it feels like my dreams are so far...Sing to me all the plans that you have for me over again...So I lay my head back down...And I lift my hands and pray...To be only yours...I pray...To be only yours...I know now...You're my only hope...I give you my destiny...I'm giving you all of me...I want your symphony...Singing in all that I am...At the top of my lungs...I'm giving Him all I have...So I lay my head back down...And I lift my hands and pray...To be only yours...I pray...To be only yours...I pray...To be only yours...I know now...You're my only hope...

Commenta

eh e hh eh e, si ma preferirei comprarla in concessionario rispetto a uno che vende la imppreza TSUNAMI.. i h ih i h

Commenta

anche questo è vero....

Commenta

eh e hh eh e, si ma preferirei comprarla in concessionario rispetto a uno che vende la imppreza TSUNAMI.. i h ih i h
                cosa è la tsunami?? foto, nn ho presente
                POTETE AVERE TUTTE LE MACCHINE POTENTI E PERFORMANTI DEL MONDO.. MA LA M FA TENDENZA!!

Commenta

una car che nn esiste!!! qlc la elabora (nn si sa chi) e poi la vendono.... info nn se ne trovano xk ce l'hanno solo loro al mondo...

Commenta

lo tsunami è un'onda gigantesca che travolge tutto (quando c'è stato il disastro in Asia quest'anno è stato dovuto ad uno Tsunami)

è un'onda anomala....

Commenta

una car che nn esiste!!! qlc la elabora (nn si sa chi) e poi la vendono.... info nn se ne trovano xk ce l'hanno solo loro al mondo...
                      ma io secondo me ne ho sentito parlare sul forum sc05 o li da quelle parti, ma proprio nn ricordo...

Commenta

Sto operando...
                      X