X
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• EE ... problemi visualizzazione con Firefox

da qualche minuto tramite firefox non riesco più a visualizzare il forum. oltre a me oggi già ad altre 2 persone ha dato errore, sapete qualcosa?

solo tramite IE riesco ad accedere.

The page cannot be found
    The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Please try the following:

* Make sure that the Web site address displayed in the address bar of your browser is spelled and formatted correctly.
    * If you reached this page by clicking a link, contact the Web site administrator to alert them that the link is incorrectly formatted.
    * Click the Back button to try another link.

HTTP Error 404 - File or directory not found.
    Internet Information Services (IIS)

Technical Information (for support personnel)

* Go to Microsoft Product Support Services and perform a title search for the words HTTP and 404.
    * Open IIS Help, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr), and search for topics titled Web Site Setup, Common Administrative Tasks, and About Custom Error Messages.
    #BELLUXPRODUCTION

RENAULT MEGANE RS225 | PEUGEOT 106 GTI

Re: EE ... problemi visualizzazione con Firefox

Uso IE. Sono immune.
    “That's the problem with drinking, I thought, as I poured myself a drink. If something bad happens you drink in an attempt to forget; if something good happens you drink in order to celebrate; and if nothing happens you drink to make something happen.”
    ― Charles Bukowski, Women

Commenta

Re: EE ... problemi visualizzazione con Firefox

E' per quanto segnalato qui.

Chiudo
      "E' questo... è questo il luogo a cui appartengo... Io conosco tutti qui... anche se non li ho mai incontrati, non ci ho mai parlato, magari non li sentirò parlare mai più... vi conosco tutti."
      "Sono un instabile equilibrista che comunque sbaglierà."
      I walk beside you --- NITRO - Rock Inedito Italiano --- www.osmosis.it --- Lonewolf of Øя MǾΘ®$ρƠЯŤ --- La morte

Commenta

Sto operando...
      X