Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Informazioni Assetto

Ciao ragazzi, io sto cercando un assetto per Honda crx molle eibach ammortizzatori blistein.
    L'auto non è mia, è per un regalo e a dire il vero non me ne intendo moltissimo!
    So però che per questo assetto difficilmente si scende sotto i 600 euro
    e il nostro buget non ci permette questa spesa!!!!
    Esistono assetti per la cara CrX qualitativamente simili a questo, ma con il prezzo intorno ai 300 euro?

Ringrazio anticipatamente per le possibili risposte

Re: Informazioni Assetto

qualitativamente simili non credo

su ebay si trovano dei kit FK a 275 €... ma se è un regalo e non volete spendere più di 300 € è meglio se comprate solo le molle Eibach... almeno non fate danni.
    Non è vero che: "ognuno capisce ciò che vuole capire" perché,
    in realtà, possiamo apprendere solo ciò che siamo in grado di comprendere.

Commenta

Beautiful Smile and Love!

bump!!hahaThe poor are very wonderful people. One evening we went out and we picked up four people from the street. And one of them was in a most terrible condition,and I told the sisters: You take care of the other three. I take care of this one who looked worse. So I did for her all that my love can do. I put her in bed, and there was such a beautiful smile on her face. She took hold of my hand as she said just the words “thank you” and she died. I could not help but examine my conscience[良心]before her and I asked what would I say if I was in her place. And my answer was very simple. I would have tried to draw a little attention to myself. I would have said I am hungry, that I am dying, I am cold, I am in pain, or something, but she gave me much more-she gave me her grateful love. And she died with a smile on her face. As did that man whom we picked up from the drain[阴沟、下水道], half eaten with worms, and we brought him to the home. “I have lived like an animal in the street, but I am going to die like an angel, loved and cared for.” And it was so wonderful to see the greatness of that man who could speak like that, who could die like that without blaming anybody, without cursing anybody, without comparing anything. Like an angel-this is the greatness of our people. And that is why we believe what Jesus had said: I was hungry, I was naked, I was homeless, I was unwanted, unloved, uncared for, and you did it to me.Thsale is a professional, loyal and reliable wow gold supplier online, we pioneered selling cheap wow gold. Welcome to thsale buy world of warcraft gold Buy Cheap WoW Gold,our wow gold site: WoW Gold buy WoW Gold, buy wow power leveling,cheap wow power leveling World of Warcraft Gold, Please look here! We are a Great MMORPG company. wow money and wow items,which is very cheap WOW Gold!All US Server 24.99$/1000G on sell! Cheap wow gold,rs powerleveling,wow power leveling,Buy Cheapest/Safe/Fast WoW US EU Gold Power leveling

Commenta

Sto operando...
      X