Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• meno assicurazione???

salve gente ho sentito circolare la voce che se si possiede un antifurto del tipo block shaft o similare si potrebbero avere agevolazioni sul pagamento dell'assicurazione.....è vero????

RdO -The Virtual Club- The aBBBusive power of Rome

Re: meno assicurazione???

Messaggio originariamente postato da FelixBr
    salve gente ho sentito circolare la voce che se si possiede un antifurto del tipo block shaft o similare si potrebbero avere agevolazioni sul pagamento dell'assicurazione.....è vero????
    vero.... ma parliamo dell'assicurazione furto.... mica Rca...

cmq si paga 10 euro a milione se lo hai....

Cia
    There's a song that's inside of my soul...It's the one that I've tried to write over and over again....I'm awaken in the infinite cold...But you sing to me over and over and over again...So I lay my head back down...And I lift my hands and pray...To be only yours...I pray...To be only yours...I know now...You're my only hope...Sing to me the song of the stars...Of the galaxy dancing and laughing and laughing again...When it feels like my dreams are so far...Sing to me all the plans that you have for me over again...So I lay my head back down...And I lift my hands and pray...To be only yours...I pray...To be only yours...I know now...You're my only hope...I give you my destiny...I'm giving you all of me...I want your symphony...Singing in all that I am...At the top of my lungs...I'm giving Him all I have...So I lay my head back down...And I lift my hands and pray...To be only yours...I pray...To be only yours...I pray...To be only yours...I know now...You're my only hope...

Commenta

Re: Re: meno assicurazione???

Messaggio originariamente postato da Street_Shark
      vero.... ma parliamo dell'assicurazione furto.... mica Rca...

cmq si paga 10 euro a milione se lo hai....

Cia
      ah...un cazzo praticamente...grazie!!

RdO -The Virtual Club- The aBBBusive power of Rome

Commenta

Sto operando...
      X