Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Il mio tetto e una vespa!

cosa ne pensate?
    Davvero bello è personale!
    74.47%
    Davvero una schifezza!
    25.53%
    :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:

Re: Il mio tetto e una vespa!

A me piace
    RACING LIONS

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da piero1976
      A me piace
      grazie!
      :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:

Commenta

Figata

le mini devono essere tutte particolari.... bel lavoro
        There's a song that's inside of my soul...It's the one that I've tried to write over and over again....I'm awaken in the infinite cold...But you sing to me over and over and over again...So I lay my head back down...And I lift my hands and pray...To be only yours...I pray...To be only yours...I know now...You're my only hope...Sing to me the song of the stars...Of the galaxy dancing and laughing and laughing again...When it feels like my dreams are so far...Sing to me all the plans that you have for me over again...So I lay my head back down...And I lift my hands and pray...To be only yours...I pray...To be only yours...I know now...You're my only hope...I give you my destiny...I'm giving you all of me...I want your symphony...Singing in all that I am...At the top of my lungs...I'm giving Him all I have...So I lay my head back down...And I lift my hands and pray...To be only yours...I pray...To be only yours...I pray...To be only yours...I know now...You're my only hope...

Commenta

Grazie!

hai pienamente ragione!

Il tetto della mini è sempre stato una lavagna.....non ricordo chi l'ha detto ma è stato detto!

forse Confucio!

Commenta

bellino ed originale.

comply x l ieda
            CHI BEVE E GUIDA E UN PERICOLO ANCHE PER GLI ALTRI
            Il Jtd è la fonte di tutte le tue soddisfazioni? Allora questo è il tuo thread!
            ..: Il thread degli abruzzesi :..
            Quelli della Bravo / Brava socio ex ammaccato
            BRAVO TUNING CLUB
            guarda la mia bravo

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Ben83
              Grazie!

hai pienamente ragione!

Il tetto della mini è sempre stato una lavagna.....non ricordo chi l'ha detto ma è stato detto!

forse Confucio!

si è una macchina che si presta a queste cose...... solo non mi montare i 4 fari davanti che mi distruggi il mito

il kit rock è l'unica cosa che non mi piace...... per il resto è perfetta....
              There's a song that's inside of my soul...It's the one that I've tried to write over and over again....I'm awaken in the infinite cold...But you sing to me over and over and over again...So I lay my head back down...And I lift my hands and pray...To be only yours...I pray...To be only yours...I know now...You're my only hope...Sing to me the song of the stars...Of the galaxy dancing and laughing and laughing again...When it feels like my dreams are so far...Sing to me all the plans that you have for me over again...So I lay my head back down...And I lift my hands and pray...To be only yours...I pray...To be only yours...I know now...You're my only hope...I give you my destiny...I'm giving you all of me...I want your symphony...Singing in all that I am...At the top of my lungs...I'm giving Him all I have...So I lay my head back down...And I lift my hands and pray...To be only yours...I pray...To be only yours...I pray...To be only yours...I know now...You're my only hope...

Commenta

Complimenti, molto bello!

Commenta

notare la S sul petto!

Commenta

MITTTTTTTICO!!!!
                    non ci sono dubbi!!!

GT4 ONLINE DRIVER

Commenta

Sto operando...
                    X