Prima di dire che una cosa sia un cavolata devi averla fatta/provata
    FAIDATETuningClub - 27

Re: Coosa cambia dai Suv ai Sav????

Originariamente inviato da DaniloHummer
    Come da titolo...che cambia?????
    Porgete pure esempi.
    Grazie a tutti.
    Sport Utility / Sport Activity...mah!
    Quelli della pizza di Genova/Prà 2004 - Organizziamo un raduno a Casella?- Serra Riccò e dintorni - Rovermaniaci N°8 fabryge/minicooperteam Socio n.98 ZENA TUNING CLUB ZTC ROPPOCORSE Roverclub Coopermania Minimiru RIO RUOTECLASSICHE Britishfanscar Jaguarmania RSC C2zenaclub CRAZYVANCLUB OLDAMERICARS USACARS GENERALELEE Wreckedexotics

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da fabryge
      Sport Utility / Sport Activity...mah!
      Cioe'????
      FAIDATETuningClub - 27

Commenta

Cioe'????

Uno è più adatto a fare cose utili, per cui è più capiente e meno agile, l'altro più all'attività, per cui meno spazio e più agilità.

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Roberto Carta
          Uno è più adatto a fare cose utili, per cui è più capiente e meno agile, l'altro più all'attività, per cui meno spazio e più agilità.

Esempio:

Hummer H2 ====> SAV
          Porsche Cayenne ====> SUV
          There's a song that's inside of my soul...It's the one that I've tried to write over and over again....I'm awaken in the infinite cold...But you sing to me over and over and over again...So I lay my head back down...And I lift my hands and pray...To be only yours...I pray...To be only yours...I know now...You're my only hope...Sing to me the song of the stars...Of the galaxy dancing and laughing and laughing again...When it feels like my dreams are so far...Sing to me all the plans that you have for me over again...So I lay my head back down...And I lift my hands and pray...To be only yours...I pray...To be only yours...I know now...You're my only hope...I give you my destiny...I'm giving you all of me...I want your symphony...Singing in all that I am...At the top of my lungs...I'm giving Him all I have...So I lay my head back down...And I lift my hands and pray...To be only yours...I pray...To be only yours...I pray...To be only yours...I know now...You're my only hope...

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Street_Shark
            Esempio:

Hummer H2 ====> SAV
            Porsche Cayenne ====> SUV
            Il contrario.

Commenta

Il contrario.

cioè il cayenne è meno agile ??? me so perso.....
              There's a song that's inside of my soul...It's the one that I've tried to write over and over again....I'm awaken in the infinite cold...But you sing to me over and over and over again...So I lay my head back down...And I lift my hands and pray...To be only yours...I pray...To be only yours...I know now...You're my only hope...Sing to me the song of the stars...Of the galaxy dancing and laughing and laughing again...When it feels like my dreams are so far...Sing to me all the plans that you have for me over again...So I lay my head back down...And I lift my hands and pray...To be only yours...I pray...To be only yours...I know now...You're my only hope...I give you my destiny...I'm giving you all of me...I want your symphony...Singing in all that I am...At the top of my lungs...I'm giving Him all I have...So I lay my head back down...And I lift my hands and pray...To be only yours...I pray...To be only yours...I pray...To be only yours...I know now...You're my only hope...

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Street_Shark
                cioè il cayenne è meno agile ??? me so perso.....

No la cayenne è più agile, cioè un SAV, l'hummer è più capiente, cioè un SUV.

Tu avevi scritto il contrario.

Commenta

No la cayenne è più agile, cioè un SAV, l'hummer è più capiente, cioè un SUV.

Tu avevi scritto il contrario.
                  Non e' che come agilita' si intende l'agilita' in fuoristrada?????
                  FAIDATETuningClub - 27

Commenta

Non e' che come agilita' si intende l'agilita' in fuoristrada?????

Anche, ma non solo, se una macchina ha delle dimensioni immense come l'hummer, non è molto agile neppure in città.

Commenta

Sto operando...
                    X