Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

Re: Auto giapponesi

Ovviamente sempre e solo la mitica Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R!!!

Quella nuova non mi piace per niente!
    "Cari sudditi, gli italiani non vi lasceranno nemmeno gli occhi per piangere"
    Francesco II, al momento di lasciare Gaeta, 14 Febbraio 1861
    "Matrigna diventa e non madre quella patria dove una gente impera e l'altra langue"

Kings Of Metal

Commenta

Io ho votato per la Rx-7 FD....(intendevate la Fd giusto?)...xò anche la s2k è stupenda!! in poche parole tutte....mi dividerei tra quelle macchine!!!
      Manca la Silvia !!
      Heaven holds a sense of wonder and I wanted to believe
      that I'd get caught up when the rage in me subsides.

Oh what a beautiful night. Save me from shadow in my side oh my blue moon
      It's the first time to meet somebody like you
      in my life time

Commenta

perchè manca l'rx8 ???
        There's a song that's inside of my soul...It's the one that I've tried to write over and over again....I'm awaken in the infinite cold...But you sing to me over and over and over again...So I lay my head back down...And I lift my hands and pray...To be only yours...I pray...To be only yours...I know now...You're my only hope...Sing to me the song of the stars...Of the galaxy dancing and laughing and laughing again...When it feels like my dreams are so far...Sing to me all the plans that you have for me over again...So I lay my head back down...And I lift my hands and pray...To be only yours...I pray...To be only yours...I know now...You're my only hope...I give you my destiny...I'm giving you all of me...I want your symphony...Singing in all that I am...At the top of my lungs...I'm giving Him all I have...So I lay my head back down...And I lift my hands and pray...To be only yours...I pray...To be only yours...I pray...To be only yours...I know now...You're my only hope...

Commenta

senza dubbio voto skyline...anke se avessi potuto votare per due vetture avrei scelto come seconda la supra...
          |GOTTALOVETHEFORTYSICSY|
          Stay classy
          "Il mio concetto di tamarro corrisponde esattamente al tuo concetto di stile" ®

– Vendo cerchi e componenti vari –

Commenta

Alcune auto mancano perkè il massimo di auto è 6
            I love RX-7
            American Tuning 8 - To punish and enslave

Commenta

si ma che senso ha mettere auto che non sono più in produzione?

e altre che non sono commercializzate in italia??
              There's a song that's inside of my soul...It's the one that I've tried to write over and over again....I'm awaken in the infinite cold...But you sing to me over and over and over again...So I lay my head back down...And I lift my hands and pray...To be only yours...I pray...To be only yours...I know now...You're my only hope...Sing to me the song of the stars...Of the galaxy dancing and laughing and laughing again...When it feels like my dreams are so far...Sing to me all the plans that you have for me over again...So I lay my head back down...And I lift my hands and pray...To be only yours...I pray...To be only yours...I know now...You're my only hope...I give you my destiny...I'm giving you all of me...I want your symphony...Singing in all that I am...At the top of my lungs...I'm giving Him all I have...So I lay my head back down...And I lift my hands and pray...To be only yours...I pray...To be only yours...I pray...To be only yours...I know now...You're my only hope...

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Street_Shark
                si ma che senso ha mettere auto che non sono più in produzione?

e altre che non sono commercializzate in italia??
                Guarda ke ho detto quale auto fra queste vi piace o scegliereste,mica ho detto compratevi una di queste auto!!!
                I love RX-7

Commenta

scusa ma coime fai a scegliere una rx7 che non si fà più???

oppure come fai a guidare una sKy con guida a destra ???

x me non ha senso come sondaggio.....

Commenta

si riferisce alla preferenza in fatto di estetica e motore non quale vorreste comprare

Commenta

Se per te non ha senso non starci cosi tanto a parlare
                      I love RX-7

Commenta

Sto operando...
                      X