Quantcast

annuncio

Comprimi
Ancora nessun annuncio.

Aiuto, secondo voi mi vogliono truffare su Autoscout?

Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

Re: Aiuto, secondo voi mi vogliono truffare su Autoscout?

Originariamente inviato da Molinari Mirko Visualizza il messaggio
    Vi spiego brevemente il problema.
    Ho una macchina in vendita su autoscout24 a un certo punto mi arriva una mail dall'estero per richiesta info:

Io rispondo e il giorno seguente mi arriva quest'altra mail mooooolto sospetta...

"Hello,
    Your price (2,300)is OK. for me. I am presently in Indonesia for now. I am there because of our reserach on bird flu which is taken over the world presently.I will not be able to come in person to take the car and make the payment personally.For me to make the payment to you, i will prefer to make a normal wire transfer which is very safe for me so that i can really trace my money since i do not know you and you do not know me, you know it is risky to deal over the internet these days.I will be back in europe by next month and that is when i want to use it.I want to pay you from my allowance here in Indonesia, please provide me with your account details which will include your (IBAN), which is International bank Number, the bank here told me (STANDARD CHARTERED BANK, INDONESIA)that you will receieve the money in about 11days because it is an international transfer from the Asia pacific.When i make the payment my friend will come from Holland to sign the documents for me and take the car when you receieve the money on your account.I need this transaction very urgent because i will be in europe for long as soon as i am back from my bird flu research so i need a car to work with.
    Please provide your account details with the name and address of your bank and your own personal address and phone number for a faster communication.As soon as i receive this i will make payment and then give to you my friend's number in Holland to contact him for pickup of the car.Please i need a scanned copy of your passport please for security reasons, please try and understand me, i am only trying to be careful do not take offence,i can send to you mine if you want.
    I wait for your fast response,

Regards,
    Gunter Georg."

Cioè uno in indonesia chiede i dati della mia banca mi invierebbe i soldi poi manderebbe un amico dall'olanda a ritirare la mia macchina.

Così...tutto sulla fiducia?

Mi date una mano? cosa faccio?

Nel caso mandali a cagare cmq,rispondigli you suck

Commenta

Sto operando...
    X