Come spendereste 40.000 euro?

Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

Sicuramente il TT però non quello da 225 ma il 3.2 v6 (250 Cv) che costa 5000 in più...

in alternativa bmw 330....
    There's a song that's inside of my soul...It's the one that I've tried to write over and over again....I'm awaken in the infinite cold...But you sing to me over and over and over again...So I lay my head back down...And I lift my hands and pray...To be only yours...I pray...To be only yours...I know now...You're my only hope...Sing to me the song of the stars...Of the galaxy dancing and laughing and laughing again...When it feels like my dreams are so far...Sing to me all the plans that you have for me over again...So I lay my head back down...And I lift my hands and pray...To be only yours...I pray...To be only yours...I know now...You're my only hope...I give you my destiny...I'm giving you all of me...I want your symphony...Singing in all that I am...At the top of my lungs...I'm giving Him all I have...So I lay my head back down...And I lift my hands and pray...To be only yours...I pray...To be only yours...I pray...To be only yours...I know now...You're my only hope...

Commenta

Una TT da 45.000 euro con 250cv è un vero affare
      Effetto calamita Subaru
      Subaru Impreza STI Spec C 7.59 al Nur

335cv @ 6,8K -> 45Kgm @ 4,4K "ProDrive Version"
      (Under repair... )

Commenta

sarei troppo indeciso tra Subby,S2k,Nissan e BMW...ma forse alla fine opterei per la vsrsatilità del Subby

Commenta

s2000 o nissan 350
          N.T.V. - Notti Tuning Varese TOP: 17/02/2004 - 1631 post
          gli Stilosi con la Stilo -- Membro Eretto 1
          N.T.V. - Notti Tuning Varese-il sito...
          la mia ex bimba..rimarrai sempre nel cuore...

Commenta

S2000 o al massimo STI di bmw e compagnia ce ne sono già troppe
            Ho speso un mucchio di soldi in automobili, alcol e donne.... tutto il resto l'ho sperperato George Best

A. S. R. - Magggica Roma Fan Club - Numero 4 - CRISTIAN CHIVU
            Club dei CORTOCIRCUITI member N°1

Commenta

Messaggio originariamente postato da Evangelion 01

si ma tu punti solo ai cavalli.... io guardo pure la linea e quella della TT è fantastica e poi.... mo fanno il restyling....
              There's a song that's inside of my soul...It's the one that I've tried to write over and over again....I'm awaken in the infinite cold...But you sing to me over and over and over again...So I lay my head back down...And I lift my hands and pray...To be only yours...I pray...To be only yours...I know now...You're my only hope...Sing to me the song of the stars...Of the galaxy dancing and laughing and laughing again...When it feels like my dreams are so far...Sing to me all the plans that you have for me over again...So I lay my head back down...And I lift my hands and pray...To be only yours...I pray...To be only yours...I know now...You're my only hope...I give you my destiny...I'm giving you all of me...I want your symphony...Singing in all that I am...At the top of my lungs...I'm giving Him all I have...So I lay my head back down...And I lift my hands and pray...To be only yours...I pray...To be only yours...I pray...To be only yours...I know now...You're my only hope...

Commenta

Messaggio originariamente postato da Evangelion 01
                E' un'affare invece una Subaru a 40.000 euro, quando la devi rivendere non la vuole nemmeno lo sfasciacarrozze

Commenta

Messaggio originariamente postato da Coronel
                  E' un'affare invece una Subaru a 40.000 euro, quando la devi rivendere non la vuole nemmeno lo sfasciacarrozze

Commenta

S 2000 rulezz
                    nel dubbio....dai pression!!!Ma occhio ai muri di sassi!! e ai marciapiedi di marmo

106 è bello...Rallye è meglio!!!
                    T.S.L.R.

Delta S4 Group B Henri Toivonen Club -Socio N°21
                    MSTuning - Member N° 47 - Thread sul forum
                    ===> -=# RC Cars-Modellismo radiocomandato - Socio n. 1 #=-

edita la sign , il limite max è di 6 righe

Commenta

Messaggio originariamente postato da Coronel

Amen......

La tua macchina è stupenda.... complimenti!!!

Commenta

Sto operando...
                      X