(Under repair... )

Commenta

Messaggio originariamente postato da Evangelion 01
        1)Impreza STI
        2)147 GTA
        3)CTR
        Evaaaaaaaa
        Subba 4 ever !!
        http://www.type79.com/ The beast. Tu, la pista, la tua auto >>> http://www.track4fun.com/ <<< Vieni in pista con noi !
        "Se una persona non ha più sogni, non ha più alcuna ragione di vivere. Sognare è necessario, anche se nel sogno va intravista la realtà. Per me è uno dei principi della vita". "With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and your experience as well, you can fly very high." Ayrton Senna CIAO KIRA...
        Osservate con quanta previdenza, la natura, madre del genere umano, ebbe cura di spargere ovunque un pizzico di follia. Infuse nell'uomo più passione che ragione, perchè fosse tutto meno triste. Se i mortali si guardassero da qualsiasi rapporto con la saggezza, la vecchiaia neppure ci sarebbe. La vita umana non è altro che un gioco della follia. Il cuore ha sempre ragione...

Commenta

1)-audi
          2)-subaru
          3)-leon
          "Non pensare alle conseguenze, fallo e basta!!"
          "Turbo?....che botta!"

Forza Milan Campioni di sempre

Commenta

Messaggio originariamente postato da Gipsyna
            Evaaaaaaaa
            Subba 4 ever !!
            Eheh MITTICA gipsina
            Effetto calamita Subaru
            Subaru Impreza STI Spec C 7.59 al Nur

335cv @ 6,8K -> 45Kgm @ 4,4K "ProDrive Version"
            (Under repair... )

Commenta

Ecco perchè non volevo mettere la Subaru....... si impuntano tutti su quei 5.5 sec

non vedo l'ora che esca la 147 autodelta....
              There's a song that's inside of my soul...It's the one that I've tried to write over and over again....I'm awaken in the infinite cold...But you sing to me over and over and over again...So I lay my head back down...And I lift my hands and pray...To be only yours...I pray...To be only yours...I know now...You're my only hope...Sing to me the song of the stars...Of the galaxy dancing and laughing and laughing again...When it feels like my dreams are so far...Sing to me all the plans that you have for me over again...So I lay my head back down...And I lift my hands and pray...To be only yours...I pray...To be only yours...I know now...You're my only hope...I give you my destiny...I'm giving you all of me...I want your symphony...Singing in all that I am...At the top of my lungs...I'm giving Him all I have...So I lay my head back down...And I lift my hands and pray...To be only yours...I pray...To be only yours...I pray...To be only yours...I know now...You're my only hope...

Commenta

Messaggio originariamente postato da Street_Shark
                Ecco perchè non volevo mettere la Subaru....... si impuntano tutti su quei 5.5 sec

non vedo l'ora che esca la 147 autodelta....
                Mi sà che è verissima 'sta cosa...

Commenta

la STIcaxxi ovviamente!

| My Website | My Blog | My Flickr |

Commenta

Messaggio originariamente postato da Sporting16v
                    Mi sà che è verissima 'sta cosa...

eh già....
                    There's a song that's inside of my soul...It's the one that I've tried to write over and over again....I'm awaken in the infinite cold...But you sing to me over and over and over again...So I lay my head back down...And I lift my hands and pray...To be only yours...I pray...To be only yours...I know now...You're my only hope...Sing to me the song of the stars...Of the galaxy dancing and laughing and laughing again...When it feels like my dreams are so far...Sing to me all the plans that you have for me over again...So I lay my head back down...And I lift my hands and pray...To be only yours...I pray...To be only yours...I know now...You're my only hope...I give you my destiny...I'm giving you all of me...I want your symphony...Singing in all that I am...At the top of my lungs...I'm giving Him all I have...So I lay my head back down...And I lift my hands and pray...To be only yours...I pray...To be only yours...I pray...To be only yours...I know now...You're my only hope...

Commenta

330ci
                      LA SAGGEZZA E LA RAGIONE PARLANO...
                      ...L'IGNORANZA E IL TORTO GRIDANO

TUNING?!?!?!?! IO CONOSCO IL PETTING!!

Commenta

Sto operando...
                      X