X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Re: 150000 euro da buttare!!!!

Originariamente inviato da 206zero
    a Milano ho visto c'è un conce vicino a dove abitavo l'anno scorso...si chiama Royal Cars...vende Jaguar e Aston

ogni mattina mi fermavo a sbavrgli sulla vetrata
    immagino..... io non ne ho mai vista una da vicino.... al motor show le aston non ci sono peccato
    There's a song that's inside of my soul...It's the one that I've tried to write over and over again....I'm awaken in the infinite cold...But you sing to me over and over and over again...So I lay my head back down...And I lift my hands and pray...To be only yours...I pray...To be only yours...I know now...You're my only hope...Sing to me the song of the stars...Of the galaxy dancing and laughing and laughing again...When it feels like my dreams are so far...Sing to me all the plans that you have for me over again...So I lay my head back down...And I lift my hands and pray...To be only yours...I pray...To be only yours...I know now...You're my only hope...I give you my destiny...I'm giving you all of me...I want your symphony...Singing in all that I am...At the top of my lungs...I'm giving Him all I have...So I lay my head back down...And I lift my hands and pray...To be only yours...I pray...To be only yours...I pray...To be only yours...I know now...You're my only hope...

Commenta

Mi prenderei una bella RX-7 e con i soldi che avanzano giù di Tuning e a spremer altri cavalli...

Oppure una bella Baby Lambo (Gallardo) appena usata...
      "se senti che: L' INDECISIONE E' UN CRIMINE CONTRO L' ANIMA. E CREDI IN TE STESSO ANCHE QUANDO TI CIRCONDANO DI DUBBI. E QUANDO SI SCOPRE CHE HAI RAGIONE NON CANTI VITTORIA. ANCHE SE LA TENTAZIONE E' FORTE. LA GRANDEZZA E' QUALCOSA CHE PUOI RAGGIUNGERE"

IN REBUS DUBIS PLURIMUM EST AUDACIA

Commenta

acchio beato te!

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da denny206
          acchio beato te!

ciao socioooo
          cerco coppia di sedili monoscocca neri in buone condizioni Tinotonno@gmail.com

Commenta

Sto operando...
          X