Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Messaggio originariamente postato da bosca106
    a volte si viaggia un pò troppo con la fantasia..
    e che cazzo.........mica con il Concorde
    A.C.M. <-> DIAVOLI ROSSONERI KAKA
    Friuli V.G. Tuning Club - Socio n°04

Commenta

• Messaggio originariamente postato da a tavoletta
      mi sà che ha volato a braccetto con Panzarin.....
      There's a song that's inside of my soul...It's the one that I've tried to write over and over again....I'm awaken in the infinite cold...But you sing to me over and over and over again...So I lay my head back down...And I lift my hands and pray...To be only yours...I pray...To be only yours...I know now...You're my only hope...Sing to me the song of the stars...Of the galaxy dancing and laughing and laughing again...When it feels like my dreams are so far...Sing to me all the plans that you have for me over again...So I lay my head back down...And I lift my hands and pray...To be only yours...I pray...To be only yours...I know now...You're my only hope...I give you my destiny...I'm giving you all of me...I want your symphony...Singing in all that I am...At the top of my lungs...I'm giving Him all I have...So I lay my head back down...And I lift my hands and pray...To be only yours...I pray...To be only yours...I pray...To be only yours...I know now...You're my only hope...

Commenta

• Messaggio originariamente postato da Street_Shark
        mi sà che ha volato a braccetto con Panzarin.....
        e chi è Panzarin

Commenta

e chi è Panzarin
          Azz non sai chi è??? mi sfotti o davvero fai???

Clicca un pò sulla mia firma.... e buon divertimento...
          There's a song that's inside of my soul...It's the one that I've tried to write over and over again....I'm awaken in the infinite cold...But you sing to me over and over and over again...So I lay my head back down...And I lift my hands and pray...To be only yours...I pray...To be only yours...I know now...You're my only hope...Sing to me the song of the stars...Of the galaxy dancing and laughing and laughing again...When it feels like my dreams are so far...Sing to me all the plans that you have for me over again...So I lay my head back down...And I lift my hands and pray...To be only yours...I pray...To be only yours...I know now...You're my only hope...I give you my destiny...I'm giving you all of me...I want your symphony...Singing in all that I am...At the top of my lungs...I'm giving Him all I have...So I lay my head back down...And I lift my hands and pray...To be only yours...I pray...To be only yours...I pray...To be only yours...I know now...You're my only hope...

Commenta

Azz non sai chi è??? mi sfotti o davvero fai???

Clicca un pò sulla mia firma.... e buon divertimento...
            bauhbauhbauhbauhbuhbauhbauhbauhbuhbaa

Commenta

hihihihihihihihi------------------->

Commenta

bauhbauhbauhbauhbuhbauhbauhbauhbuhbaa
                Ma leggi tutto...... ci si diverte... anche se lunghetto è meglio di tante Barzellette...

Commenta

Ma leggi tutto...... ci si diverte... anche se lunghetto è meglio di tante Barzellette...
                  ho già letto un pezzo

Commenta

• buongiorno!!!
                    Elenco giocattoli:
                    Yamaha YZF-R6 '01, GSX-R K8
                    Minimoto 50cc BZM 15cv
                    Fiat Coupè 2.0 16V Turbo Plus (Work In Progress) Socio numero 711
                    Ex Fiat TipoZ 2.0 16V Turbo 4x4

Commenta

• MAXPOWER NN REPLICA...

sara' mica partito veramente con il CONCORDE?....

Ma il concorde nn l'avevano mandato in pensione....?

Commenta

Sto operando...
                      X